45.5 F
New York

tjvnews.com

Thursday, April 3, 2025
CLASSIFIED ADS
LEGAL NOTICE
DONATE
SUBSCRIBE

Pfizer study on COVID booster vaccine safety included 23 people

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

-Advertisement-

Must read

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

(WND NEWS CENTER) The Food and Drug Administration is charged with making sure products, including medicines, delivered to American consumers have been tested for safety.

And a Pfizer booster shot that delivered in 2021 purportedly to help consumers fight off the COVID-19 pandemic was.

On 23 people.

That stunner comes from Judicial Watch, which reported on its access to 58 pages of records from the FDA.

They revealed “a Pfizer study surveyed 23 people in 2021 to gauge reactions to its COVID vaccine booster before asking the FDA to approve it.”

The FDA document showed the company confirmed that “represents our complete response to your request; no additional productions are anticipated.”

Judicial Watch said it accessed records after a lawsuit filed last year when the Department of Health and Human Services, now run by the radically pro-abortion Xavier Becerra, declined to respond to a 2021 Freedom of Information Act request.

The request was for documentation concerning the approval of that booster.

Involved in the process were Pfizer, BioNTech, a German drug company, and BARDA, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.

Those newly obtained records “include a July study titled ‘Phase 1 Booster Safety and Immunogenicity Data up to 1 Month Post-Dose 3 of BNT162b2 30 µg [micrograms] in Study C4591001’ [that] provided ‘preliminary safety and immunogenicity data’ for a group that had received two vaccine shots and, seven to nine months later, a third (booster) shot.”

The drug companies’ documentation claimed, “This submission includes preliminary findings from a subset of younger (18 to 55 years of age) and older (65 to 85 years of age) participants in the Phase 1 part of Study C4591001 who completed the initial two-dose series of BNT162b2 30 µg, given approximately 3 weeks apart, and then received a third dose (booster) of BNT162b2 30 µg approximately 7 to 9 months after the second dose. Data were collected through the cutoff date of 13 May 2021.”

And Judicial Watch said the documents confirmed, “The participants included 11 people aged 18 to 55 and 12 people aged 65 to 85. Of the younger group, there were nine females and two males; eight of whom were white, one was black and two were Asian. Of the older group six were female, six were males, and all were white.”

It came at a time when Joe Biden’s White House announced it was “aggressively” pushing to roll out booster shots – even though no clearance had been given for them by the FDA.

Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch chief, noted that the public “would do well to examine these troubling documents” because of the “shotgun approach” to earlier boosters, in light of the Biden administration’s new push for more shots.

 

Content created by the WND News Center is available for re-publication without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact licensing@wndnewscenter.org.

balance of natureDonate

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

- Advertisement -